Dr. Silverman Discusses COVID Impact on Mental Health
Dr. Silverman Discusses Impact of COVID School Closures on Children and Parents
What Jobs Are Best For People With ADD and ADHD?
Trouble Keeping New Year’s Resolutions When You Have Attention Deficit Disorder? This Advice Might Help.
Tips for Surviving Thanksgiving with a Difficult Family
Dr. Silverman Explains How Neurofeedback and Brain Training Works to Improve Focus
Five Common Misunderstandings About Attention Deficit Disorder
Dr. Silverman Uses Focus Training to Help Boxer David Benavidez Reclaim Title
Are teens with ADD/ADHD More Prone to Traffic Violations and Car Accidents?
Managing Back to School Stress and Anxiety
Understanding the Difference Between Traditional Neurofeedback and Direct Neurofeedback.
Increased Sleep May Help Teens with ADHD Improve Their Focus, Planning and Emotions
Dr. Sanford Silverman Helps Professional Boxer Improve Focus
Dr. Silverman Selected to Provide Evaluations for GCU Athletes
Drug-free ADD therapy using interactive video games
Dr. Silverman Discusses ADD/ADHD Treatment Technologies on 1100 Independent Talk KNFX
Do fidget spinners help children focus?
Dr. Silverman Discusses PTSD Treatment using Neurofeedback
Discussion about ADD and ADHD on Independent Talk 1100 KFNX.
Do Cat Owners Have Higher IQ's?
Attention Deficit Disorder and Addiction
ADD/ADHD Explained by Dr. Silverman
Evaluation and Treatment of Concussions Using Neurofeedback
Dealing with Kids and Back-to-School Stress
New Test to Diagnose ADHD Approved by the FDA
Video Demonstration and Discussion on Neurofeedback
President Obama proposes research initiative to understand the human brain
Demonstration and discussion on the use of neurofeedback
Three Keys to Detox Your Mind
Study Finds Biofeedback using Video Games Helps Children Curb Anger Issues
New Discoveries in ADHD
Smart Phone Addiction - The impact of technology on our behavior and mental health
Study: Relaxing after learning aids retention
Managing ADD/ADHD in the new school year
- Dr. Silverman Discusses COVID Impact on Mental Health - 05.04.2020
- Dr. Silverman Discusses Impact of COVID School Closures on Children and Parents - 03.31.2020
- What Jobs Are Best For People With ADD and ADHD? - 03.05.2020
- Trouble Keeping New Year’s Resolutions When You Have Attention Deficit Disorder? This Advice Might Help. - 01.14.2020
- Tips for Surviving Thanksgiving with a Difficult Family - 11.01.2019
- Dr. Silverman Explains How Neurofeedback and Brain Training Works to Improve Focus - 10.20.2019
- Five Common Misunderstandings About Attention Deficit Disorder - 10.18.2019