The Center for Attention Deficit and Learning Disorders is committed to providing the outstanding assessment and treatment for Attention Deficit and Learning Disorders in both children and adults, plus other clinical, behavioral, and learning disorders. We specialize in using leading techniques in neurofeedback and psychology. To find out more about how we can provide long-lasting success for you and your family, please call us at 480-314-4299 or use our convenient form below.
- Tips for Surviving Thanksgiving with a Difficult Family - 11.01.2019
- Dr. Silverman Explains How Neurofeedback and Brain Training Works to Improve Focus - 10.20.2019
- Five Common Misunderstandings About Attention Deficit Disorder - 10.18.2019
- Dr. Silverman Uses Focus Training to Help Boxer David Benavidez Reclaim Title - 10.05.2019
- Are teens with ADD/ADHD More Prone to Traffic Violations and Car Accidents? - 09.10.2019
- Managing Back to School Stress and Anxiety - 08.06.2019
- Understanding the Difference Between Traditional Neurofeedback and Direct Neurofeedback. - 07.10.2019