The Center for Attention Deficit and Learning Disorders is committed to providing the outstanding assessment and treatment for Attention Deficit and Learning Disorders in both children and adults, plus other clinical, behavioral, and learning disorders. We specialize in using leading techniques in neurofeedback and psychology. To find out more about how we can provide long-lasting success for you and your family, please call us at 480-314-4299 or use our convenient form below.
- Dr. Silverman Discusses COVID Impact on Mental Health - 05.04.2020
- Dr. Silverman Discusses Impact of COVID School Closures on Children and Parents - 03.31.2020
- What Jobs Are Best For People With ADD and ADHD? - 03.05.2020
- Trouble Keeping New Year’s Resolutions When You Have Attention Deficit Disorder? This Advice Might Help. - 01.14.2020
- Tips for Surviving Thanksgiving with a Difficult Family - 11.01.2019
- Dr. Silverman Explains How Neurofeedback and Brain Training Works to Improve Focus - 10.20.2019
- Five Common Misunderstandings About Attention Deficit Disorder - 10.18.2019