Led by Dr. Sanford J. Silverman, The Center for Attention Deficit and Learning Disorders combines science, technology and clinical psychological expertise for state-of-the-art assessment and treatment of ADD/ADHD, learning disorders, autism, anxiety, depression, plus other emotional and behavioral disorders.
Combining NASA developed Smart Brain Games, EEG Neurofeedback, Brain Maps, Interactive Metronome and Audio Visual Entrainment, he is able to create significant improvements in attention and concentration.
Our neurofeedback programs and other treatment techniques also work as alternatives or supplements to medication for ADD and other disorders, resulting in more thorough and long-term results.
Psychological Services Offered:
State-of-the-art testing and treatment including:
- EEG Neurofeedback
- Quantitative EEG (qEEG)/Brain Mapping
- HEG (Hemoencephalography)
- HRV (Heart Rate Variability)
- Continuous Performance Tests (CPT's)
- Conners' Continuous Performance Test
- The Test of Variables of Attention (T.O.V.A.®/ T.O.V.A.®-A)
- Integrated Visual and Auditory Continuous Performance Test (IVA)
- Gordon Diagnostic Systems
- Other assessment techniques for a comprehensive evaluation of ADD and many other disorders
- Diagnostic testing for emotional and behavioral disorders
- Psycho-educational Evaluations
- Intelligence/Academic Tests
- Child, adolescent and adult psychotherapy
- Marriage and family therapy
- Sports and professional performance enhancement
In addition, the Center specializes in peak performance training and programs for athletes and businesses.
Learn More about Dr. Sanford Silverman